Do you pride yourself on your strong communication skills? Are you motivated by the prospect of working closely with a leading Commercial Property Partner, an expert in their field with a wealth of experience?
A hybrid of both paralegal duties and administration, this is a unique opportunity to become the right-hand person to a hearing impaired Partner, assisting with calls and attending meetings. You’ll be gaining more exposure to clients than the usual Paralegal/Secretary, so if you’re looking for more responsibility and a challenge, this could be ideal for you.
- Assist at all levels drafting documents, letters and reports
- Provide excellent client service, under the supervision of the partner
- Familiarise yourself with case management systems, billing, file opening and archiving
- Assist during meetings and take comprehensive notes
- Make calls and receive incoming calls with the partner and write notes to assist with understanding
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive filing and record system
- Manage the diary of the supervising partner and monitor email inboxes of absent fee earners
- Arrange meetings and assist with marketing and business development
Your skills and qualities:
- You’ll have a Law Degree or have taken the Graduate Diploma of Law
- You’ll have some working experience in a legal environment
- You’ll be highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise your work
- You will demonstrate flexibility and commitment to the role
- You’ll communicate concisely, verbally and written
- You will be able to demonstrate exemplary client care skills
- Ideally, you’ll have previous commercial property experience
If this sounds like you, get in touch today for more information.