Are you an experienced and capable PA who provides support at the highest level within professional services? If so, we have an opportunity to join a highly innovative and successful law firm in central London as PA to the Managing Partner.
- Co-ordinate both internal and external meetings on behalf of the Managing Partner, including booking all required facilities. Sourcing off-site meetings venues, arranging logistics for such meetings and dealing with related expenses/invoices
- Act as a gatekeeper for the Managing Partner
- Proactively manage the Managing partner’s diary, ensuring they attend meetings on time with the appropriate documents/ presentations
- Plan and coordinate travel programmes involving liaising with overseas offices, booking flights, hotels, car transfers and ordering currency
- Proactively manage emails and post, using initiative to route emails to the appropriate individuals for swift response and actions, ensuring that these are followed up
- Prioritise correspondence to enable the Managing Partner to focus on urgent matters. Ensure to bring urgent matters to the Managing Partner’s attention
- Respond to correspondence on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Produce and maintain action lists for Managing Partner, together with proactive follow-up to ensure that actions are completed on time.
- Deal with invoices and expenses
- Maintain an up to date and robust filing system to ensure efficient document management
Your skills and qualities:
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Works well under pressure in an ever-changing environment
- Forward thinking and proactive in their approach
- Ability to deal with exceptionally high degree of confidentiality with regard to the production of documents, the content of correspondence and the content of oral communications. This requires a high degree of organisational skills to ensure that written material is securely maintained and a degree of detachment to ensure that confidential issues are not disclosed.
- Possess a thorough understanding of working in a professional, service driven environment and of stakeholder / client / business confidentiality
- Confident and professional manner with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and clients
If this of interest, please contact email@example.com or call us on 0117 970 6505.