Are you a professional, conscientious PA or Administrator? Do you have the desire make a valuable contribution in a charitable organisation?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
An international development charity and social enterprise is recruiting for a PA to CEO and Founder Director to cover a 12-month maternity contract. Your role will involve liaising with key external contacts including overseas offices whilst providing a professional and friendly demeanour.
· Manage diaries and efficiently organise internal and external meetings
· Prepare and organise quarterly trustee and Senior Management Team meetings
· Take and distribute minutes and produce and distribute supporting documentation
· Deal with national and international travel arrangements
· Draft correspondence, taking dictation and typing correspondence
Your skills and experience:
· You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· You will have strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work efficiently
· You will maintain a high level of confidentiality
· You will have previous experience working as a PA or Office Administrator
This is a part time position working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today to be considered.