Do you have PA or Secretarial experience within a professional services environment? Are you a confident and organised individual?
Then this could be the perfect role for you.
An award winning investment firm is seeking an experienced PA to join their friendly team on an 8 month FTC.
- Diary management for the Head of Department
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Monitoring incoming emails and ensuring they are allocated and actioned by wider team in a timely manner
- Drafting acknowledgement emails on behalf of Head of / Directors
- Meeting preparation, ensuring all support documentation / meeting packs are collated and circulated
- Handling travel & expense requests
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with queries and messages
Your skills and abilities:
- Previous volume administration / PA experience in a regulated environment – financial services, accountancy, legal, banking
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, able to work to deadlines
- Maintaining excellent accuracy/attention to detail at all times including whilst under pressure
- Work on own initiative to get things done, whilst also working as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, please apply today to be considered.