Do you have brilliant oral and written communication skills, as well as strong IT skills?
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking for an Operations Assistant to join their team in Southampton.
In this position you will:
- Provide operational support to the Business Outsourcing Services team
- Complete general administration tasks, including arranging appointments, booking travel and accommodation and answering team calls
- Maintain the in-house tracking spreadsheet of audited accounts jobs
- Maintain the Client Management System
Your skills and qualifications:
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- An enthusiastic and quick learner
- Brilliant planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Proactive individual with the ability to use own initiative
If this sounds like you, please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for more details.