A multi-award winning discretionary fund management firm is looking for an Operational Finance Administrator to join their team of experts on a 6 month FTC to help with some project work.
The Operational Finance team provides the control function for all Cash, Stock and CASS related operations within the Customer Services department.
· Identify, investigate and resolve all reconciliations
· Produce and maintain records
· Complete daily funding, prudent segregation and client asset shortfall calculations
· Analyse queries identified when performing reconciliations
· Complete monthly CMAR statistical data production and analysis
· Complete initial and ongoing fee calculations
· Co-ordinate and control company trading error account
· Support projects through engagement with other departments and provide subject matter expertise
Your skills and qualities:
· You will have the ability to constructively challenge and interrogate data
· You will have good communication skills
· You will be proficient in Excel, V-Lookup, Pivot Tables and formatting
· You will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
· You are analytical and good at problem solving
· You can meet deadlines
This role will ideally suit someone who has at least two years’ experience within financial services and a knowledge of back office routines including Dividends, Corporate Actions processing and Settlements.
Do get in touch for further information email@example.com