Are you a strong cashier from a professional services background? Can you build strong working relationships with people from different levels?
The this could be the role for you.
A prestigious top 100 law firm in central Bristol is looking for an Office Cashier to join the team on a permanent basis. In this role, you will use your financial technical ability mirrored with your communication skills to maintain and build effective relationships.
· Manage overpayments and unidentified receipts and deal with this in a busy environment
· Provide quality service to ensure processes align with business needs
· Build relationships with Matter Partners and Credit Controllers
· Ensure account payments are processed in a timely manner
· Support with any ad-hoc tasks from the team
Your skills and experience:
· You will have 2-3 years’ experience in a cashiering position, ideally in a law firm although this is not essential
· You can advise on functionality and system transactions while ensuring legal compliance
· You can prioritise workloads efficiently in a busy environment
· You will have excellent IT abilities and confident using Microsoft Excel
· You will ideally have knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and Money Laundering Requirements
If you’re interested in this position, please apply today to be considered.