Are you a self-motivated and confident Marketing professional looking for your next challenge? Do you have experience of e-marketing tools, an interest in digital communications and preferably an interest or education in Science? This is the chance to work for a not-for-profit historic society that has been established since the early 1800’s. They are world leaders in communications of their field with a global membership base ranging from members of the general public, to chartered professionals.
As Marketing Assistant the main purpose of your role will be to support the Marketing Manager in the delivery of marketing campaigns for the company’s books and subscription products.
· Assist with the society’s social media
· Utilise email marketing tools
· Work and report on emarketing campaigns
· Help organise society events, producing all necessary collateral
· Arrange for promotional material to be distributed
· Work with the Marketing Manager on advertising and PR
· Any other adhoc projects as needed
Your key attributes:
· You’ll have demonstrable experience in marketing, ideally backed up with a marketing qualification
· Due to the nature of what the society do, you will need to have an interest in science or geology
· You will pride yourself on your organisation and communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please send your CV across today.