Are you a PA seeking a fantastic development opportunity? Do you have excellent communication skills and an ability to interact at all levels?
Our client, a top 100 law firm, is looking for a Management PA to join their Operations team and provide a high level of support to senior leadership.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Complex diary management for two Heads of Unit, including booking meeting rooms, accommodation, and travel
- Producing meeting agendas and distributing materials, as well as recording action points and monitoring follow-up
- Attending meetings and contributing when appropriate
- Gatekeeping those you are supporting from low-priority tasks, phone calls etc
- Providing assistance to management and partnership PAs
- Providing administrative assistance on the project’s of those you are supporting
Your skills and experience:
- Proactive nature, able to plan ahead successfully
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Logical and methodical approach to tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and a patient and calm demeanour
- Adaptable and able to problem-solve efficiently
If this sounds like you please apply today.