We currently have an exciting opportunity for an LSA to join their Islamic Finance team in Bristol. You can expect lots of opportunity to develop your skillset and to be involved in some interesting and challenging work.
They aim to provide employees with a rewarding career and work environment with an attractive and flexible benefits scheme, as part of supporting the importance of work/life balance. Benefits available to you include a Lifestyle Hour – a discretionary benefit to provide a fully flexible time slot for employees to take an additional hour away from work on a weekly basis.
What you’ll do
- Diary management, organising travel and meetings
- Assisting with managing billing procedures, cash collection, and credit control processes
- Responding to queries from stakeholders, ensuring excellent communication
- Dealing with matter set up and ensuring compliance procedures are followed
- Ensuring property documents are correctly archived and stored and recover deeds from store when required
What we’re looking for
- Experience working within the property sector would be ideal
- A proven track record of providing high-quality administration preferably within a legal/professional services environment
- Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent organisational, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to deal with highly confidential information with tact and sensitivity
Please apply today if keen!