Do you have PA or Secretarial experience within a legal or property environment? Are you a confident and organised individual?
Then this could be the perfect role for you.
A top 100 law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the team in the Southampton branch on a permanent basis. The firm is looking for confident candidates with the ability to work well under pressure to support the rapidly growing team in maintaining a client-centred approach.
- Support file management tasks to ensure full compliance with practices
- Manage all travel, management of the diary and ensuring fee earners have everything for their meetings
- Deal with queries of clients and other stakeholders on behalf of fee earners
- Produce and amend precedent letters and House-style documents
- Support the wider team with any ad-hoc tasks
Your skills and abilities:
- You have proven high-quality administrative experience in a legal, property or professional services environment
- You ideally have prior legal secretary experience
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have excellent organisational skills
- You are a great communicator, confident in dealing with senior stakeholders
- You have the ability to deal with highly confidential information
If you are interested in this role, please apply today to be considered.