Are you a highly organised professional with previous legal experience? Do you want the chance to work for a UK Top 100 law firm with a focus on collaboration, opportunity and nurturing talent?
A leading law firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Bristol office, supporting their Construction team. You will be joining a team of five lawyers dealing with a mix of contentious and non-contentious work. You’ll be supported, rewarded and challenged and will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Provide full secretarial support including audio and copy typing
- Manage multiple diaries, arranging and prioritising appointments
- Manage document production, formatting, proof-reading and correcting
- Respond to telephone calls and take messages
- Coordinate business development events, liaising with external contracts and booking venues
- Complete transfers under instructions from fee earners
Your skills and qualifications:
- You’ll have previous experience within legal services, ideally within property
- You’ll be able to use your initiative and decide when to ask for help
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- You’ll be naturally resourceful, confident and collaborative
For more information and to view the full job profile and company details, get in touch today. Salary is competitive and benefits are comprehensive and generous.