Are you an experienced Legal Secretary keen to work in a fast-paced commercial law firm environment?
Our client based in Leeds is recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
· Produce complex legal agreements and make amendments where necessary
· Manage multiple diaries, organise meeting, travel and accommodation
· Deal with client billing, including preparation of bills and assisting in client reporting
· Attend team meetings and assist with organising business development events
· Work with a range of lawyers across all levels of the Commercial team
Your skills and experience
· You will have previous legal secretary experience
· You will have confident audio and copy typing skills
· You will have excellent organisation and communication skills and be able to build strong working relationships
· You will show excellent attention to detail and provide a clear focus on high quality service delivery
They are offering a competitive salary and supportive working environment.
Apply today for further information