Are you seeking an administrative role in a legal environment? Do you have the confidence to deliver outstanding service to clients?
This could be the perfect role for you.
A top 100 law firm based in Taunton are seeking a Legal Administrator to join the property team on a permanent basis. The firm are seeking a self motivated individual with the ability to prioritise tasks and use their initiative to manage a busy workload to tight deadlines. You will also be able to provide proactive and professional support to the team.
· Provide after sales assistant to the client developers
· Create and collate important documents
· Follow procedures and protocols for case progression
· Handle telephone calls and completing transactions
· Support the wider team with any ad-hoc tasks
Your Skills and Responsibilities:
· You will preferably have some office experience, not this is not essential
· You will have the ability to prioritise your own workload in tight deadlines
· You will be flexible, organised and proactive
· You will have excellent spelling and grammar skills
· You are proficient in Microsoft packages and the willingness to learn new software
If you are interested in this role, please apply today to be considered for this.