Do you have prior experience in a similar L&D role, or an HR role with L&D aspects within it? Do you have proven ability to build excellent internal and external relationships?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A friendly and approachable financial services company in Bristol are looking for a Learning & Development Officer to join them on a permanent basis. You will be crucial in continuously looking to update and improve current L&D processes both in the department and widely across the firm.
· Take an active part in monitoring and reviewing the progress of new starters through questionnaires and discussions with managers
· Ensure that the on-boarding process is a positive experience for new joiners, this will include smooth handovers from employees in those roles
· Support with the business talent strategy
· Assist and guide staff in regards top taking on professional qualifications
· Prepare and carry out current induction and follow up sessions where required, ensuring they are kept up to date
Your skills and experience
· You will have experience in a prior role that has a focus on L&D
· You have sound knowledge of how L&D supports and contributes to the business
· You have a passion for HR and L&D
· You display excellent attention to deal
· You will have a solid educational background, ideally with a degree or equivalent
Sounds like you? Then please apply today to be considered.