Are you an experienced account manager with knowledge of key administration within self-administered pension schemes? Do you have a good understanding of the commercial market place?
Are you looking to work within a company with great opportunities for advancement?
A leading financial services firm in Bristol is seeking Key Account Manager to join their successful team.
In this role you will:
– Be responsible for handling the clients and financial advisers
– Be the front line in the firms SIPP offering
– Build and maintain client and adviser relationships
– Ensure that client deadlines, KPI’s and service standards are met
– Proactively identify risk within the department and escalate concerns
– Provide administrative support
Your skills and qualities:
– Good working knowledge of SIPP
– Proven experience with pensions benefit administration
– Able to identify data anomalies and issues and correct them
– Knowledge of the commercial marketing place and where the company sits within it