Do you have over 6 months working within financial services? Do you have strong academic grades with ideally at least A-Level qualifications or equivalent?
One of the UK’s largest independent personal pension and investment firms is looking for an Investment Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be crucial in the day to day administration of SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pensions) investments within the department.
· Process and administer client instructions and any task activity accurately, maintaining confidentiality and demonstrating discretion
· Inform Account Manager. Clients and financial intermediaries of specific matter or issues affecting their schemes and benefits relevant to each scheme, especially actual or potential problems
· Ensure client deadlines, service standards, and regulatory reporting requirements are met
· Take a proactive approach to identify any risk within the department and escalate this to the Team Leader
· Fulfil any other administrative requirements as needed by the firm
Your skills and experience:
· You have experience in a financial service setting which is a must, ideally with pensions experience
· You ideally have administrative experience processing data
· You have a high level of interpersonal skills and utilise these to build trust with a wide range of stakeholders including colleagues and clients
· You are organised, and have a positive approach to your work
· You will ideally have at least A-Level qualifications or equivalent
If this sounds like you, then please apply today to be considered.
Due to the current situation, and amount of applications, if you haven’t heard back in 3-5 days then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.