Do you have a confident and professional phone manner, as well as excellent self-organisation and time management skills? then this may be the role for you.
Our client, an ethical and sustainable Investment Services Firm, is looking for an Investment Sales Administrator to join their London team on a 12-month FTC.
- Handle incoming queries, referring to senior staff where appropriate
- Prepare presentation materials for the wider team including printing and binding
- Provide client lists to marketing team for central communications email
- Organise staff and client meetings and events
- Maintain the GDPR and CPD logs for the full team
Your skills and qualifications:
- One year minimum work experience and comfortable with agile working
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, but candidates will be considered if they have a demonstrable interest in working within the Financial sector
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external parties
If this sounds like you, please contact Ellie Luxton at Flair for Recruitment for more information.