Are you a confident communicator with the desire to grow within an award winning investment firm? Do you have previous experience within financial services? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading wealth management firm, is looking for an Investment Assistant to join their talented team.
In this role you will:
- Support the Investment Managers in the development and management of client relationships
- Ensuring client files are up to date
- Deal with compliance related matters including the collation of anti-money-laundering documentation
- Answer client calls and day to day client queries
- Prepare and draft suitability letters
- You have excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise across all levels
- You are IT proficient with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- You will be able to work independently, as well as within a team
- You will have previous experience working within financial services
About the firm:
- A leading provider of personalised investment management
- A firm that is proud of what they do and how they do it
- A growing and evolving business which encourages employees to take an active role in that progression
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving wealth management firm that puts a firm emphasis on work/life balance and career development. If this sounds of interest, please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for more information.