Do you have previous administration experience within financial services?
A multi-award winning discretionary fund management firm is looking for an Investment Assistant to join their London team.
You will support one or more Investment Managers in the development and management of client relationships, working as an integral member of the team.
- Become familiar with clients’ particular needs and deal with their requirements and queries, ensuring that all tasks/requests are completed
- Provide support over a very wide range of tasks
- Ensure client files are up to date including agreements, anti money laundering, suitability documents and correspondence
- Prepare and implement mailshots and make changes to mailmerge templates
- Organise production, checking and dispatching of valuations and client packs
- Coordinate/book periodic reviews
- Prepare and produce draft suitability letters for Investment Managers
- Responsibility for Client Advocacy
- Log client complaints and take responsibility for resolution
- Deal with compliance related matters including collation of anti-money laundering documentation and checking client documentation
- Ensure all certificates are recorded and client money is dealt with in line with CASS regulations
Skills and experience:
- You will have previous financial services experience
- You will be a team player
- You will have excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- You will have excellent communication skills across all levels
- You will have good technology skills incl Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- You will have the ability to work unsupervised at the required level
If you know someone else who would be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.