Are you a confident administrator with experience working within financial services? Do you have a background in pension benefits? Are you looking to join a financial services firm that encourages career development? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading pensions provider, is looking for an Investment Analyst to join their talented team.
In this role you will:
- Provide an important role in the administration of SIPPs
- Investigate, research and monitor investments held
- Ensure that deadlines are met and that work is in line with regulatory requirements
- Proactively identify risk within the department and escalate when appropriate
- You have a proven experience within pension benefits administration
- You are able to identify data anomalies and issues
- You are confidently able to cross train new starters
- You are able to demonstrate a knowledge of the commercial market place that the firm sits within
About the firm:
- Industry leaders in self-invested pensions
- A firm that offers opportunities for advancement, and puts an emphasis on employee career progression
- A strong focus on robust service, modern technology and innovation
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for this role, please share it with them – If you refer someone who is successful, we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.