Are you a self-starter with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills? Do you have a strong technical background with previous compliance, risk or audit experience?
A well-respected global law firm is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their Bristol team, covering a 12-month period of maternity leave. Working with the wider Risk and Best Practice team, you’ll play a pivotal role in supporting the objectives and targets of the firm.
· Conduct internal audits, assessing the firms’ risk management processes
· Plan and organise your own workload, reporting on your findings
· Make recommendations and provide guidance on all things risk and regulatory
· Operate audit software and computer systems
Your skills and qualities:
· You’ll be professional, self-motivated and supportive
· You’ll have previous relevant risk, compliance or audit experience
· You will have natural communication skills with the ability to influence change
· You will be resilient, diplomatic and forward-thinking
This is a chance to join an open culture within a progressive law firm. The client can offer flexible benefits and a competitive salary.
For more information, apply today. Or if you know anyone else suitable, please share this with them. We will reward you with vouchers of your choice for any successful referrals!
Give us a call on 0117 970 6505 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.