Our client, a leading law firm, is looking for an Information Security Specialist to join our IT Team. This is a full-time, permanent position, usually based out of the Bristol office, although they are happy to consider some home working on occasion for this position too, however at present due to the UK Government guidelines, this position will be working remotely.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Information Security Officer in developing, implementing, and managing an Information Security Framework across the global firm, in line with firm policy, industry best practice, SRA guidelines, and Client contractual requirements.
- Coordinate internal efforts towards achievement and maintenance of relevant information security standards as the firm sees fit to adopt (e.g. ISO 27001, CE+ etc.)
- Ensure adherence to, communication, and training of Information Security policies, procedures, and guidelines across the firm internationally
- Manage the Information Security aspects of client bids, on-boarding, and audits
- Deliver Information Security reporting, presentations, and KPIs
- Representation for the firm on internal and external Information Security groups
- Liaise with relevant business teams to identify gaps and set Recovery Time Objectives to meet business needs/expectations
Your skills and experience
- Previous hands-on experience undertaking a similar role and had training as an auditor in ISO management systems (preferably 27001).
- A detailed understanding of the Legal environment and the Information Security landscape
- Broad-ranging consultancy skills (problem-solving, change management, influencing, communication, research and data collection, and analysis, process mapping, creative thinking, negotiation, etc.)
- Outstanding communication skills spoken, written, and presentation with the ability to influence
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with people of all levels in a professional and knowledgeable way
- Have a keen attention to detail, with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language across multiple geographies
If this sounds like you please apply today.