Do you have experience within investments or financial services administration? Are you keen to secure a role at a leading firm in central London?
We are recruiting for an Income Reconciliation Administrator to join a leading financial services company on a 6 month fixed term contract. In this role, you’d be crucial in providing administrative support to Financial Planners, Associate Directors and Partners.
- Be the main point of contact for receiving remuneration statements from providers
- Ensure commission statements and suspense lists are up to date and accurate
- Liaise with financial services administrators regularly
- Liaise with the providers and Finance should a repayment of numerations be required
- Ensure that all remuneration is fully reconciled each month for the month end process
Your skills and experience:
- Confident planning and organisation skills along with effective communication abilities
- Experience of Adviser Office required
- Experience working within financial services administration
- Be able to work using your own initiative in a pressurised environment
If this sounds like you, apply today for further details.