Are you a HR professional who strives to continuously optimise employment practices? Are you looking for an opportunity to nurture and develop talent throughout all levels of an organisation?
Awarded the UK Top Employers certificate in 2018, our client is proud to provide an outstanding employment environment and is looking for someone who is dedicated to creating a dynamic and values-led work culture.
You will have the opportunity to shape, implement, influence, manage and deliver a broad range of People initiatives and activities which will help engage those in customer-facing roles.
· Support managers to consider their team development and engagement
· Embed the company vision and values and employee journey across all teams
· Proactively manage HR and Workday issues as they arise
· Influence and support team members within your client areas to assist in delivery of key objectives
· Manage performance reviews and calibration processes in Workday
· Manage policy reviews and updates
· Spot any gaps and suggest improvements to People processes and policies
· Analyse and evaluate data and options for action to reach sound conclusions
· Have a key role in the relationship between HRBPs and Payroll
· Be a key contributor in Inclusion & Diversity initiatives for the customer-facing areas
Your skills and attributes:
· You have up to date knowledge of HR and employee relations
· You have proven experience of successful delivery of HR strategy/plans
· You have excellent interpersonal, communication, coaching, and impact and influencing skills
· You have proven experience in a generalist Human Resources role
· You have high level of planning and organising skills
· You are customer orientated and business aware
· CIPD qualified is desirable
· You can confidently build and maintain relationships
The ideal candidate will have solid experience of working in a business partner role within a fast paced customer facing environment. If you feel you tick the boxes, get in touch with Ellie at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
Perhaps you know someone else who would be interested in this position? If so, send them our way – we will reward you with vouchers of your choice for successful referrals!