Are you an experienced HR Advisor keen to deliver high-quality advice within a professional services environment? Are you happy to commit to an 8-month fixed-term contract?
We are currently recruiting for an HR Advisor to support the HR Manager of a top 100 law firm with offices in Plymouth. You will support in delivering the HR Strategy for the firm and provide good quality and professional service and advice to employees.
· Support the HR Manager in providing a comprehensive and effective HR service for the business groups
· Assist in checking the payroll process on a monthly basis
· Deal with first-level queries regarding general HR, payroll, and benefits by phone or in-person
· Administer electronic employee files to ensure compliance with GDPR legislation
· Manage maternity, paternity, parental, and shared parental leave process
· Process new joiners and leavers and arrange and carry out exit interviews
· Prepare correspondence for HR meetings
· Absence monitoring
· Produce relevant reports
Your skills and experience
· You will have proven and significant experience at Advisor level ideally from a professional services environment
· You will be able to deliver excellent results through continuous improvement
· You will have exceptional attention to detail and have good numerical skills
· You will ideally be a graduate with CIPD membership
If this sounds like you then apply today.