Are you a motivated and enthusiastic HR Administrator? Are you highly organised and enjoy working within a busy team?
Our client, a leading law firm, is looking for someone to join their supportive and forward-thinking HR team in Exeter.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Processing changes to employment, including producing all relevant documentation
- Recording holiday and absences
- Assisting with the monthly payroll process
- Maintaining the quality and accuracy of precedent templates, people files, and records
- Acting as the first point of contact to resolve any HR related queries
Your skills and attributes are:
- Able to deal with sensitive information of a confidential nature
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with people of all levels
- Calm and measured manner in situations with conflicting priorities
- Methodical and proactive in your approach to tasks
- Proficiency using MS Office and various IT systems
If this sounds like you please apply today.