Are you Level 4 diploma qualified seeking the next step in your career? Are you able to take initiative for your own work and manage your time to complete tasks efficiently?
Our client, an award winning Wealth Management firm is seeking a Helpdesk Adviser to join their Bristol team. This is a desk-based adviser role with primary responsibilities for client service and lead generation
- Owns Client reporting, data gathering and the completion and issuing of reports ensuring accuracy, quality and achieving SLAs
- Ensure continuous reviews of all team processes to ensure these comply with the principles relating to Treating Customers Fairly
- Owns the management information to monitor progress and facilitate reports and reviews. Uses this MI to make risk-based decisions around service levels on quality and productivity.
- Ensure the provision of a prompt, cost effective and high-quality service to clients both internal and external, on a reactive and proactive basis
- Supports client retention through communicating in a professional manner at all levels, both internally and externally and taking risk and quality based decisions on cost effective and high-quality actions to retain clients.
- Provides support to face to face advisers for complex cases
- Carries out data extraction and data analysis to identify opportunities for lead generation
- Carries out outbound calls to clients following client reviews and outbound marketing activities
- Achieves lead generation KPIs
- Understands the wider marketplace and relevant advice areas: DFM, advisory management, AO, investments, pensions and platforms
- Has firm specific knowledge, experience and an understanding of all company policies
- Works towards achieving professional qualifications, led by the L4 diploma in financial advice
- Achieve competent adviser status in a timely manner which will be agreed on an individual basis
- Have a personal development plan that develops self and supports the business goals
Skills & experience required:
- Level 4 diploma qualified or one paper remaining
- Experience of outbound and inbound client calls and written communication
- Experience of developing leads
- Able to work with a broad range of stakeholders both internally and externally and effectively engage and gain the confidence of clients, management and business functions to build open and constructive relationships
- Strong communication skills to influence and persuade at all levels
- Astute and business focused
- Good written, oral and Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills.
The role offers a competitive basic salary, excellent bonus structure and benefits, plus the scope for some home working. This could suit part-time/full-time applicants.
If you are interested please apply today.