Are you an experienced Health and Safety professional with a NEBOSH qualification? Are you looking for a challenging role within a professional services environment? If so this could be the role for you.
A leading law firm is recruiting for a Health & Safety and Quality Office to join their team, based in either their Bristol or Birmingham office.
- Provide competent Health, Safety and Environment advice to employees and managers at all levels
- Review policy and procedures to ensure the firm is well positioned to fulfil its statutory obligations
- Act as a member of the H&S Committee ensuring effective monitoring, evaluation and prioritisation of H&S Actions
- Oversee and support the development and maintenance of risk assessments for all offices, work environments and Facilities Management activities including use of equipment
- Undertake internal audits to ensure compliance with relevant standards
- Maintain compliance with and coordinate/facilitate the external audit of management systems
- Promote a positive safety culture including delivery of safety awareness training, briefing and coaching as required
Your skills and experience:
- You will have a NEBOSH National General Certificate as minimum
- You will have technical membership of IOSH; or working towards this
- You will have experience of producing management reporting information
- You will be Risk Assessment Trained with demonstrable experience
- You will ideally have experience working within a professional services environmental
If this sounds like you, apply today for further information