Are you an HR professional with extensive experience in talent management or resourcing? Do you have excellent knowledge of Employment Law and experience delivering training?
Our client, a regional well-established Law Firm, is looking for a Head of Talent to join their HR team.
You will be:
- Taking the lead in selecting, attracting and retaining top talent
- Providing specialist support in recruitment and development
- Overseeing and manage the recruitment process
- Delivering hands-on training and development
- Applying your knowlege across the firm, assisting in the growth and development of the business
Your skills and experience:
- Experience in talent management and recruitment, preferably in professional services
- Confident and capable communicator
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including employment agencies
- Ability to provide effective training and coaching
- Educated to degree level with CIPD or equivalent
If this sounds like you please apply today!