Are you a hardworking, ambitious individual who has a drive to learn? are you a recent graduate seeking a career in Tax? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a firm of Chartered Accountants, is seeking a Graduate Tax Trainee to join their Bristol team.
You will be:
- Preparing and filing tax returns
- Carrying out manual reconciliations of tax liabilities
- Liaising with clients over the phone or in person
- Completing a three-year training contract with the view of becoming a Chartered Tax Advisor
- Studying towards the AAT, then the CTA qualification or ACA/ACCA joint pathway
- Receiving excellent learning support within first-class tuition centres to help you prepare for your examinations
Your skills and qualifications:
- Educated to a degree level and achieved a 2:1 degree in any discipline
- Minimum grade 6/B in English Language and Maths GCSE
- Thrives when working with numbers and data
- Self-motivated person with a positive attitude to working
- Thorough research of the ATT/CTA and ACA/CTA qualifications and knowledge of what they involve
If this sounds like you, please apply today.