Do you have 2 years’ experience within professional services recruitment or human resources? Are ab excellent communicator who can talk to people at all levels.
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A prestigious national top-100 law firm is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be crucial in looking after graduate recruitment vacancies, and also proactively assisting with HR support to the wider team.
The firm is renown for it’s inclusive and collaborative culture, and will look to grow and develop you in the role
· Be crucial in carrying out the graduate and apprenticeship recruitment programmes across all offices
· Plan and attend career fairs, and additional networking events as appropriate
· Plan and coordinate assessment centers, set appropriate tests, and interview to find the best graduate talent
· Screen applications on the online system, and shortlist where appropriate
· Build relationships with external stakeholders such as schools to promote the apprenticeship scheme
Your skills and experience:
· You will have at least two years’ experience in a recruitment or HR (with a recruitment aspect) position ideally within a legal firm
· You ideally have dealt with graduate or apprentice level recruitment
· You are an excellent team player who thrives in a team setting, but can also work independently
· You have an interest in the HR side or recruitment, and are happy to get involved with project work
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
If this sounds like you, then please apply today to be considered.