Are you experienced in a Facilities or similar role? Do you have a leadership skill, with proven ability managing a small team?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A top-100 law firm in central Birmingham is looking for a Facilities Services Team Leader to provide consist high quality facilities management to ultimately support fee earners. You will be pivotal to the wider facilities team in motivating, advising and monitoring.
· Maintain a productive workflow, whilst creating an atmosphere that nurtures personal and professional growth
· Coach and assist in staff development by helping employees look for opportunities to develop
· Assist the Facilities Manager with the compilation of money reporting
· Oversee the day to day running of the Facilities Office
· Monitor, motivate and supervise staff
· Ensure equipment is properly maintain and utilised
Your skills and qualities:
· You have accomplished facilities or similar experience
· You are a natural leader with experience leading/ managing a small team of at least five people
· You are a strong communicator, both written and oral, and are enthusiastic about delivering quality service
· You are self-motivated, and leaf by example with a professional manner
· You have excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like you, then please apply today for more information.