Are you a hands-on, personable, and client-focused facilities professional? Do you have clear and concise communication skills and a flexible approach to tasks?
Our client, a leading law firm, is looking for a Facilities Supervisor to join them in their Swindon office.
You will be:
- Delivering an excellent first impression of the firm, with a warm, friendly, and professional welcome and attentive service
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with and providing an efficient and effective facilities service to Directors, employees, and key stakeholders
- Ensuring maintenance program is adhered to. Liaising with, managing, and directing the service of third-party suppliers and contractors
- Ensuring that the offices comply with Health & Safety and Environmental regulations
- Providing cover at all sites where required (mainly, Bath, Bristol, and Romsey to cover holiday and unplanned absence)
- Assisting with the preparation of budgeting, monthly financial reviews etc
- Completing regular inspections of the office environment, checking the high standard of cleanliness and general upkeep is upheld
- Assisting with the recruitment, training, and deployment of support staff
Your skills and experience:
- Have or working toward BFIM Level 1, 2 or 3 or NEBOSH general certificate
- A team player, able to build strong working relationships with colleagues and work collaboratively with other departments
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to negotiate and influence, adapt your communication styles to your audience, and give constructive feedback
- Hands on facilities management experience, with demonstrable project management skills complemented by exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Experience anticipating and responding to client needs, meeting, and exceeding their expectations
- Numerate individual with strong IT skills
- An adept problem-solver, able to confidently make decisions and take accountability for actions
- Able to manage a high volume and varied workload competently with minimal supervision
- Flexible to travel and able to drive, as some offices are remote
If this sounds like you please apply today.