Do you have some basic facilities experience, and would you like to progress your career with one of the UK’s leading law firms?
A top-100 law firm in Bristol is looking for a friendly and down-to-earth Facilities Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. You will be key in ensuring office administration is up to date.
· Provide admin support for H&S and Facilities including booking of maintenance
· Assist in the management of contractors on site
· Conduct regular audits in line with the agreed process
· Provide superior customer service to meet on-site staff and client expectations
· Seek ways to reduce costs while improving operational standards
· Assist in the procurement of vendors and services as required
Your skills and requirements
· You will ideally have some previous office administrative or facilities experience
· You are self motivated, with a meticulous eye for detail
· You have a logical mind, and are able to overcome problems that arise with ease
· You will be self-motivated and confident
Sounds like you? Then please apply today to be considered.