Do you have events experience in professional services? Are you looking for your next events challenge in an excellent law firm?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A top 100 law firm in central Watford is looking for an experienced event professional to join the active and friendly team. Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager – you’d be managing and implementing the firm’s event programme across all of the offices.
· Coordinate and implement the firm’s events programme
· Take a proactive approach to research and evaluate new event opportunities
· Manage event expenditure
· Deliver event marketing material, which can involve hard copy invites or e-invites
· Develop a network of contacts in the Watford and London to build the company profile
· Actively promote all events both internally and externally
Your skills and experience:
· You will ideally have two years in professional services, doing a marketing or events role
· You have the ability to project manage when necessary and have excellent communication skills
· You are able to talk confidently to stakeholders at all levels
· You must have a full driving licence
· You ideally have a degree or equivalent with a 2:1 grade, or a CIM qualification
This role could be perfect for an Events Assistant in either a law firm or a financial services firm looking to take the next step in their career.