Are you passionate about events? Are you keen to progress your career with a growing, professional team?
We are recruiting for an Events Assistant to join a top Law firm with office in central London. You will support the team by providing high quality administrative, virtual and on-site event support.
- Create webinars and virtual conferences across a range of software, uploading slides, resources and speaker profiles
- Coordinate technical training calls and send out calendar appointments for virtual events
- Record training course and event information ensuring details are correct and up to date
- Draft and send event and training course communications, including invitations, reminders and confirmations
- Book meetings rooms, catering and equipment along with collating the event and training materials
- Provide onsite event support including meetings, greeting and directing delegates for events and courses
Your skills and experience
- You will be professional and self-motivated with a clear passion for events
- You will have some previous events experience within a professional services environment
- You will be confident and savvy with technology and software
- You will be able to prioritise and deal with competing demands, demonstrating exceptional time management skills
If this sounds like you, apply today to be considered.