Do you have proven administrative experience, ideally in relation to Compliance and quality checking? Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Our client, a consultancy firm, is looking for an ECO Compliance Administrator to join them. You will provide administrative support involving data processing and compliance checking functions to co-ordinate the delivery of energy efficiency measures into the UK housing sector.
· Provide administration support to enable the Operations Manager to deliver the services required by the scheme
· Carry out checks on paperwork to identify any anomalies and oddities within
· Check the entry of accurate information into key database
· Provide accurate information from databases to the Operations Manager in order to enable finance department to invoice and/or credit partner
· Liaise with other staff to ensure projects are administered correctly within set processes
· Liaise with external partners (contractors and clients) to collect data and resolve errors/omissions
· Keep accurate records of communication with partners on progress of installations, using the appropriate in-house software applications
· Maintain a ‘professional face’ for the company
Your skills and qualifications:
· You will have excellent IT skills, particularly within Excel and Access
· You will have excellent attention to detail with a good level of numeracy
· You will have the ability to work to multiple tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
· You will have excellent team working skills, with the ability to work independently
· You will have excellent time management and planning skills, with the ability to multi-task
· You will have excellent customer service and relationship building skills
· You will have the ability to understand and adhere to legislative and contractual requirements and use this knowledge to assess compliance within existing processes and procedures
· You will have the ability to identify process efficiencies and provide support for implementing changes
Do get in touch with email@example.com or call 01179 706 505 for further information.