Are you experienced at e-billing within a professional services environment? Are you looking for a new challenging role dealing with the full lifecycle of e-billing? Then this could be the ideal role for you.
We are recruiting for an E-Billing Coordinator to join the busy Finance team of a leading Bristol law firm.
- Be responsible for the facilitation and accurate processing of the firm’s e-billing invoices using multiple vendor systems
- Act as the key contact for new e-billing clients and suppliers
- Ensure that details electronic e-billing notes are documents for each client, including both client-specific and supplier-specific requirements
- Monitor the status of e-billing invoices daily
- Troubleshoot any ad-hoc issues
- Liaise effectively with stakeholders to resolve any e-billing issues
- Work closely with the Billing Supervisor and Billing Assistants to develop and streamline the firm’s e-billing processes and procedures
Your skills and experience:
- Previous legal e-billing experience in a law firm or professional services and in-depth knowledge of setting up new clients and resolving any issues that arise
- Knowledge and understanding of Legal Electronic Data Exchange Standard file formats
- Strong knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and VLookup
- Knowledge of VAT and SRA Accounts Rules
If this sounds like you then apply today for further information