WEEKEND PART TIME POSITION
Do you have experience working within a legal services firm, with excellent document management skills?
A prestigious law firm in Bristol is looking for a Document Controller to join them on a part time basis – working Saturday and Sunday, 8:00-16:00. You’d be crucial in providing support to all practice areas within the business with editing/creating documentation, so excellent written communication and solid understanding of the English language is crucial here.
- Manage the production of large documents, both internal and external, on anything from legal transactions to complex legal documents
- Manage and carry out any audio typing, producing letter, emails and memos as appropriate
- Manage Microsoft Office documents such as presentations charts and diagrams
Your skills and experience:
- You will have excellent English language skills, gained in a legal environment
- You have experience as perhaps as a legal secretary, legal clerk, or anything similar
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- You can work with limited or no supervision
- You will have first class attention to detail, and prioritisation
Sounds like you? Then please apply today to be considered.