Are you familiar with all things digital, with a natural flair for media and graphics? Do you have a creative background and a familiarity with creating animated GIFs and JPEGs?
Then this could be the ideal role for you.
A UK-Top 50 law firm in central London is looking for a Digital Media Production Assistant to join their progressive and supportive team. In this newly created role, you will support the Brand and Communications team in the production of digital media graphics and video content, in which you will take an active part in scheduling, filming, directing and editing.
· Work with senior stakeholders to take briefs, gather content requirements and help create the best digital media solution
· Create a variety of digital content, predominately video, animations and slideshows
· Be responsible for the day to day management of the TV London studio
· Create and schedule content for internal and external messaging across the three office locations
· Build relationships across the business to find best ways to promote the use of digital media
· Innovate and improve processes through the use of new technology
Your skills and experience
· You will have demonstratable experience with Adobe Create Suite and PowerPoint
· You are a natural communicator, who can confidentially work with people at all levels
· You will have some office experience, ideally in a creative role
· You can create engaging animations
· You will ideally be of graduate level, with a creative technical degree
· You will ideally have experience in Premier Pro
This role could really suit a graduate with some experience, looking to start a digital media career in a widely reputable firm. Alternatively, it could suit someone with 1-2 years’ relevant experience, looking to continue their career in one of London’s top law firms.