Our client is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Coordinator on a fixed term basis for six months. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a sophisticated, full-service marketing team and make a real difference to their online presence.
Your main objective will be to support the firm in achieving its strategic goals by ensuring the website, social media and email marketing content is current, functional, brand consistent and meets the needs of existing and target clients.
You will be working with key stakeholders across the business to review and develop content for the website and social media channels, ensuring the content is written for the right audience, and using search engine optimisation best practices. You will be a key point of contact for all website updates, and ensuring our site is up to date with legal updates, publication, events, seminars and press releases. You will also work closely with the Events team to monitor upcoming events and seminars and build, send and report on event- specific emails (e.g. invites, reminders, post event follow ups etc.).
A key part of this role will be to make sure we stay ahead of the game, keeping up to date with the latest technologies, knowing what our competitors are doing and using Google Analytics to continually review content and email marketing performance and draw meaningful and actionable insights.
Ideal prior experience:
- Experience of managing content on a corporate website using a content management system (preferably Sitecore)
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading experience
- An understanding of web writing best practice (SEO)
- Strong Stakeholder management skills and comfortable communicating with people at all levels
- A track record of using Google Analytics to produce reports
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Experience building basic emails using templates, creating event forms for consented and legitimate interest contacts and linking these to a CRM system (preferably InterAction).