Are you a digital marketing professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills? Are you numerically minded and able to work with statistics and analyse data?
Our client, a leading international law firm, is looking for a Digital Marketing & Data Assistant to join their Bristol team.
Your responsibilities will be
· Reviewing marketing content with a critical eye, improving where possible
· Supporting and guiding the successful development and distribution of email marketing campaigns
· Ensuring all campaigns are sent to well-targeted lists and comply with best practice
· Extracting and collating data into clear formatting
· Interpreting data, pulling out patterns and trends
· Ad hoc support to the marketing team
Your skills and experience:
· An effective and concise writing style
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· An understanding of statistical data and confident working with numbers and data
· Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
· Strong IT skills and experience using marketing platforms
If this sounds like you, please apply today.