Are you an experienced Digital Marketing professional, with 2-4 years’ experience? Do you have a natural flair for everything social media?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A global, award winning law firm in central Bristol are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the marketing department in driving forward various campaigns via social media, online presence and email content.
• Ensure content is effectively promoted across the firm’s digital assets through the website, social media and email marketing
• Use the in-house CRM to analyse and track performance of digital campaigns
• Be the ‘go-to’ person for all thing’s social media, developing and carrying out social media strategy
• Lead on the Google Analytics and Business Intelligence reporting
• Promote a digital first attitude to content and campaigns through best practice guideline and advice
Your skills and requirements
• You will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role
• You will have a strong understanding of Hootsuite and email marketing
• You are an expert in the analysing and reporting marketing data
• You will have a natural flair and understanding of social media
• You’re familiar with the technical side of digital marketing (SEO, HTML and CMS)
• You will have project management experience, delivering them on time and to budget
• You will have experience in working in a dynamic, energetic team
This role is really going to suit a digital marketing executive, or an experienced digital marketing assistant, looking to advance their career in an excellent firm.
Sounds like you? Then please apply today for more details.