Are you a Delivery Manager with people management and industry experience looking to work in an environment where you can make a real impact?
Are you proactive, positive and committed to business success? A Business Communications Specialist company is looking for a Delivery Manager to join their Bristol based team.
The company offer tailored telecoms solutions to businesses alongside an extremely high level of customer service and support and they are looking for someone who can support their high-performance culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Project management: successful delivery of projects inline with business budget and KPI’s, and SLA’s and customer expectations
· Stakeholder Management and customer service: Deliver quality service to the client ensuring that performance standards and contractual SLA’s are met
· Provisioning: Ensuring all provisioning are managed effectively to a high standard of work
· Systems: maintain ConnectWise project workflows and project documentation
· Processes and procedures: create effective plans, systems and governance across all projects in order to manage change and respond to critical events
· Senior Management Team Duties: attend monthly SMT meeting providing KPI reporting pack and presenting activity to the team
· Procurement: continuously manage supplier relationships and review supplier contracts
Your skills and attributes:
· You have strong leadership qualities and can create a collaborative working environment
· You have excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
· You have previous industry or operational management experience
· You are working towards your Prince2 or equivalent Project Management qualifications
Sounds like you? If you would like to apply, please email email@example.com or call 01179706505 to find out more.
If you know someone else who would be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.