Do you have a strong working knowledge of GDPR and Data Protection legislation?
Our client, in the healthcare sector, is looking for a Data Protection Officer to join their close-knit team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring practices comply with General Data Protection Regulations
- Supporting with the conduction of information audits
- Supporting with the development and review of privacy policies and information governance protocols
- Keeping up to date with legislation changes and advising accordingly
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent understanding of principles of information governance
- Knowledge of the ICO Code of Practice
If this sounds like you, please apply today.