Are you diligent and conscientious in the accuracy of your work? Do you have excellent attention to detail as well as customer service experience? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading provider of group insurance, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their Bristol team.
You will be:
- Taking responsibility for end-to-end process of tasks
- Amend and maintain accurate company records to ensure that legislative, customer, and company requirements are met
- Answer incoming telephone enquiries across full product range
- Maintain relationships with advisers and other business areas
- Investigate and resolve complaints and queries, identifying and addressing the cause and remedying the issue of the complaint
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the team through reviewing procedures
- Excellent customer service experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Intermediate knowledge and experience of MS Office
- A minimum of five A*-C GCSE grades
- Attained the Award in Financial Administration or keen to work towards this qualification
If this sounds of interest, please apply today.