Do you around two years’ experience in finance position with a focus on Credit Control? Are you looking to continue, or start your career in professional services?
Then this could be the role for you.
A prestigious top-100 law firm in central Bristol is looking for a Credit Controller to join the friendly and approachable team. You’d be key in ensuring the timely payment of invoices and allocating monies received to correct accounts. You’d be dealing with high calibre stakeholders such as Partners, so experience in this field is key.
· Take responsibility for cash collection of multiple billing teams
· Manage the allocated ledger and client accounts
· Work with fee earners and other similar stakeholders to come up with the best way to resolve outstanding accounts and payments
· Work with the credit control team to ensure constant improvements to work to a high standard
· Comply to internal data security and firm policies and procedures
Your skills and experience:
· You will have prior credit control experience, ideally within a law firm environment
· You have excellent communication skills, and prior experience of dealing with professional service clients
· You have a professional, and personable attitude – and will relay this in your communication skills and email ability
· You are extremely organised, numerate, and have a high attention to detail
· You have strong Microsoft Excel skills
Sounds like you? Then please apply today for more details.