Are you an experienced Credit Control professional, looking for a new role within legal services? Would you be interested in a role which is more than just chasing unpaid bills?
Our client, a top UK law firm, is looking for a Credit Controller to join their talented Finance team in Leeds and to have a very genuine impact on the future success of the business.
You will be:
- Building relationships both with internal and external clients
- Analysing and monitoring your ledger and actively working to reduce debtor days
- Identifying problem areas and making recommendations, providing forecasting, reports and statistics when required
- Liaising with partners and fee earners, conducting meetings to discuss your findings and progress
- Assisting with credit reviews and credit risk processes
- Chasing outstanding debts on a daily basis, recording chase history and payment timescales, ensuring all systems are up to date
- Resolving and monitoring any queries raised
Your skills and experience:
- Strong credit control experience, ideally gained in the legal services or a similar professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills, able to negotiate and influence
- Ideally you have experience of working in a wider-functioning credit role where you have developed additional skills to those required to solely chase unpaid bills
- Highly organised and efficient, with a flexible and proactive approach to tasks
- Strong team player with a motivation to succeed
If this sounds like you, please apply today.