Are you a confident communicator with some experience in credit control seeking a step up into an office-based role? Do you have a background in customer service? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, an award-winning provider of group insurance, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their Credit Control division in their Bristol office.
• Undertake tasks in response to customer requests
• Support the credit control team by contacting clients in regards to outstanding invoices
• Answer incoming telephone enquiries and respond to them and fully document how they were resolved
• Amend and maintain accurate company records
• Investigate and resolve complaints and queries in line with complaints procedures
• Train and coach other staff to share up to date knowledge
• Complete other ad hoc administration tasks
You will have:
• A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent (with Grade C or above in Maths and English)
• Good MS Office systems skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Experience with data manipulation in Excel
• Experience of working within an administrative role
• Proven ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Confident to work on own initiative
• Financial Service’s qualifications
About the firm:
• An award winning provider of group insurance
• A modern, agile and welcoming organisation
If this sounds of interest please contact Ellie at Flair for Recruitment for more information.