Do you have excellent telephone skills and a professional and personable manner? Are you a focused and motivated individual?
Our client, a leading law firm, is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Following up with defaulters by way of telephone and other forms of written correspondence
- Recording collections activity in software and discerning those that fall outside of standard collection guidelines
- Agreeing payment terms with clients
- Reporting to the Credit Manager in respect of unpaid invoices
- Providing assistance to the wider finance team
- Reporting status of debts to the relevant managers, fee earners, and partners when required
Your skills and experience:
- An excellent communicator, with an excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office
- 2+ years experience in credit control
- Attentive and enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
If this sounds like you please apply today!